Monday, June 12, 2017

women are stronger than men

 ...[B]eneath our skin, women bubble with a source of power that even science has yet to fully understand. We are better survivors than men. What’s more, we are born this way.
Because I am a couple of cups of coffee short of being awake, and because I am a flip little sod, the first thought into my head is, "Women are stronger than men because men, being endowed with a dick, are far more inclined to find a fan into which they can and do stick it." This, of course, is far from the steadied, studied reasoning that science seems to demand. On the other hand, I wouldn't rule out the conclusion. Just take war as one example ... or other, less bloodied, imaginative adventures: Men raise hell; women are left to sort things out.

Never mind ... I'm on a "fake news" track here.

Just for fun.

But in seriousness, I have always been impressed by the fact that it is the lioness who sets the pride's table by doing the hunting while the lion awaits his dinner. What a spanner this line of thinking must throw into the works of Islamic State and other tattooed swaggerers.

1 comment:

  1. I've always thought that god, were there such a thing, must be a woman. If god were a man, my nuts wouldn't dangle vulnerably available for anyone to kick. They could have been designed to be protected by a bony cage hidden somewhere safe.

    ReplyDelete